Yamaha YHT1840 5.1 Channel Home Theatre Package
5.1-channel home theatre package makes movie enjoyment easily accessible.
- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- --- 70 W per Channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
- --- 100 W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- --- 135 W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Discrete amp configuration
- HDMI® (4 in / 1 out) with 4K Ultra HD full support (4K / 60p [4:4:4]), HDR Video and BT.2020
- Dialogue Level Adjustment for proper sound balance with dialogue and vocals
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with 5 speakers in front
- Multi-language colour OSD capable of displaying cover art
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- Traditional design enhances any room
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
5.1-Channel Powerful and Dynamic Surround System
The AV receiver ensures that action movies with loud, dynamic soundtracks will be heard in spectacularly realistic surround sound. The front, surround and center speakers are high quality models capable of reproducing high definition audio, and the subwoofer delivers clean, crisply powerful bass. traditional design speakers enhance any room.
4K Ultra HD Full Support with 4K / 60p, HDCP2.2, HDR Video and BT.2020 pass-through
This AV receiver completely supports with latest HDMI® standards. Thanks to transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second pass-through, you can fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation. It also adheres to the HDCP2.2 copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission. It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video which provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image. Furthermore it supports the wider colour gamut of BT.2020 pass-through. This AV receiver is also compatible with 3D, Audio Return Channel and CEC for easy operation.
Discrete Amp Configuration for High Sound Quality
This AV receiver was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high sound clarity. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low jitter PLL circuit, which contribute to its excellent audio performance.
Compressed Music Enhancer
When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. Yamaha’s Compressed Music Enhancer employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music always sounds the way it should.
SCENE for One-Touch Start
Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can re-set the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.