Tech 21 YYZ Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp YYZ - Bass Pre-amp Pedal
Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp YYZ - Bass Pre-amp PedalYYZ - Seeking to streamline and simplify his equipment setup for new projects, Geddy Lee partnered with Tech 21 to design a signature rackmount SansAmp, the GED-2112. This challenging collaboration involved distilling a truckload of gear into a single rackspace. Challenging themselves to bring a super-compact, portable alternative to market, Tech 21 further distilled the rackmount into a pedal format. The result was the SansAmp YYZ. The YYZ delivers Geddy Lee’s core sound with added versatility for many diverse music styles.
Tech 21 YYZ Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp YYZ Pedal Features:
- All-analog SansAmp technology lets you record directly and enhance previously recorded tracks
- For live performances, the YYZ can drive a power amp and speakers, augment your existing amplifier setup, or run directly into the mixer of a PA system
- Mix control to blend the ratio of high-end studio clean and dirty bass tube amp tones
- Tight button to add definition to your notes in cleaner settings and make distorted tones snappier
- Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed
- Active 3-band EQ
- Master volume control
- Powered by 9-volt alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 model #DC2, #DC4, or #DC9)
- Pedal Type:Bass Preamp
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Power Usage:21 mA
- Weight:0.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:YYZ
|Pedal Type||Bass Preamp|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Power Source||9V DC power supply (sold separately)|
|Power Usage||21 mA|
|Batteries||1 x 9V|
|Manufacturerr Part Number||YYZ|