The FA-125 is the latest in Fender's line of affordable acoustic guitars. This dreadnought model features an easier neck design and improved bracing.
The classic combination of mahogany and spruce for the body & top respectively will ensure that this guitar offers you a balanced tone that'll work for any style you want to play.
Fender have opted for a smooth rosewood fretboard and a gloss finish on the neck, making long periods of strumming and plucking that little bit easier on your fingers. The easy-to-play neck design and rolled fretboard edges also guarantee that you'll have no problem handling this guitar, pro or a beginner!
The FA-125 has a gloss finish all over, with simple chrome hardware and a black pickguard for a simple, understated look. It's also loaded with Fender Dura-Tone strings, meaning you won't have to worry about changing them any time soon - all you have to do is play!
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss black
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Natural
- Material: Fingerboard Rosewood
- Radius: Fingerboard 12” (305 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
|BACK & SIDE WOOD:
|NUMBER OF STRINGS:
||6 String Guitars